Southend East Community Academy Trust
Our Vision is to become the most outstanding educational partnership nationally.
Our mission is to achieve outstanding outcomes for the children of our community by providing an engaging, challenging and linear experience form the age of 3 to 18 that equips them to have happy and successful lives.
SECAT has its own Board of Trustees and each school has its own Local Governing Body (LGB) which is accountable to the Trust Board.
Our Vision is to become the most outstanding Educational partnership nationally. Our Mission is to achieve outstanding outcomes for the young people in our community by providing an engaging, challenging and linear learning experience from 3 – 18 that equips them to live happy and success lives.
We will achieve these by:
- Putting student outcomes at the heart of everything we do
- Supporting and challenging the schools in the Trust
- Challenging inequality
- Continually looking to improve standards of leadership and governance
- Expecting the highest standards of teaching across our partnership
- Seeking to engage parents and the wider community with the Trust
- Identifying and being honest about our areas of strength and weakness
- Identifying support requirements
- Supporting the improvement of schools in the Trust and the delivery of interventions
- Distributing leadership across the Trust
- Taking shared accountability for the performance of Academies in the Trust
- Sharing data across the Partnership
- Disseminating success
If you wish to find out more about the work of the Trust please contact:
Mrs Ruth Brock, Chief Executive Officer, or Mr Maurice Sweeting, Chair of the SECAT Trust Board, C/o Hinguar Primary School, New Garrison Road, Southend on Sea, SS3 9FE or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit www.secat.co.uk.
You can view the CEO February 2019 Newsletter here